Yes, you can create it.
Thanks God! I passed my exams, and you can too.
Discover yourself! Answer these questions after some thought.
- What is your role as a student?
- Why do exams exist?
- What are the advantages of clearing exams?
- Are you willing to let go any of the advantages? Which advantage would you want to forgo?
- Achievement or entertainment?
- How many subjects/backlogs do you have?
- If you take the test right now, how many of them can you clear for sure?
- Do you know someone (a friend or a teacher) who can help you with the subjects you have difficulty with?
- Can you ask for their help?
- What are the chapters? Headings? Sub-headings? Summary?
- Can you answer question 5 all by yourself or with the help of a guide? Do that.
- What are the important topics in that subject? How many important questions in each chapter?
- How many model problems or examples do you have for each chapter? Have you solved them yet? If not, do it now.
- Can you test yourself in solving examples?
- Have a schedule and follow it. Do you know how to make a schedule?
A few suggestions:
- Give top priority to tests or mock exams
- Pick up a book and get the bird’s eye view in 20 mins.
- Sit with your guide, pick up important questions or examples in each chapter.
- Practice. (Intense)
- Practice. (More intense)
- Test yourself – take tests
- Review with your guide
- Repeat steps 2-8 for every subject
- Take a pre-final test
- Are you done? – it’s more likely you score more than the average for sure, even in the subjects you have difficulty with.
All the best.
- What do I know about myself?
- What do I like in my character? Why?
- What do I want to change in my character? Why?
- Who are my favourite role models or personalities? Why?
- Which problems of the world will I solve if I have all the super powers you want? Why solve? Which powers do I want? Why?
- What are my immediate targets in the next 1 year, 3years and 5years? How do I plan to accomplish them?
These questions were framed when I was conducting a seminar to a small group of students. I answered these myself sometimes. They are powerful and bring clarity when we are confused. They bring focus when distracted. They bring peace when struggling.
I love my country.
From being a not so good kid to a good citizen, I made my way. Of course, with the help of many kind people, great books, philosophy, spiritual teachers and guides.
While I am still on this journey, i see my country and the world, which needs help just like I received. I tried to leave it to other sites of this kind, and there are literally many. My inner urge to take part in this journey to help myself by helping others got this site of my freedom back again to me.
I registered this domain SupportingIndia.org first in 2006 or 2007, when I was 20 with a view to help people who surf web with positive news, articles, etc. My day job was overwhelming I lost track of this thought. After a very long time, I still found this domain like a long list dream came back.
I hope this time, I try my best to keep it active and useful.
Let’s all be healthy.
Health is wealth ~ someone said.
It’s true. Ask those who recovered to good health from illness.