Yes, you can create it.
Thanks God! I passed my exams, and you can too.
Discover yourself! Answer these questions after some thought.
- What is your role as a student?
- Why do exams exist?
- What are the advantages of clearing exams?
- Are you willing to let go any of the advantages? Which advantage would you want to forgo?
- Achievement or entertainment?
- How many subjects/backlogs do you have?
- If you take the test right now, how many of them can you clear for sure?
- Do you know someone (a friend or a teacher) who can help you with the subjects you have difficulty with?
- Can you ask for their help?
- What are the chapters? Headings? Sub-headings? Summary?
- Can you answer question 5 all by yourself or with the help of a guide? Do that.
- What are the important topics in that subject? How many important questions in each chapter?
- How many model problems or examples do you have for each chapter? Have you solved them yet? If not, do it now.
- Can you test yourself in solving examples?
- Have a schedule and follow it. Do you know how to make a schedule?
A few suggestions:
- Give top priority to tests or mock exams
- Pick up a book and get the bird’s eye view in 20 mins.
- Sit with your guide, pick up important questions or examples in each chapter.
- Practice. (Intense)
- Practice. (More intense)
- Test yourself – take tests
- Review with your guide
- Repeat steps 2-8 for every subject
- Take a pre-final test
- Are you done? – it’s more likely you score more than the average for sure, even in the subjects you have difficulty with.
All the best.